Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Miracle of Freedom: 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World

Rating:(5/5 Stars)

I think this book should have a sub-caption that reads "History for Dummies". I’m interested in history but sometimes I feel like you have to major in it just to understand it. I don’t think that should be the case and that’s why I loved this book!

I love the fact that Chris and Ted Stewart can take historical facts and write them in such a way that is both enthralling and uncomplicated.

What an eye opener this book was. I started it naive in my understanding of freedom, but finished it well enlightened .

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a book I would love! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You might want to check out "Seven Miracles That Saved America" too! It's written by the same authors and is just as good!

    ReplyDelete