Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Twas The Day Before Christmas!!!

Twas the day before Christmas, my shopping was done,
I was ready to partake in some holiday fun!
When what to my wondering mind should appear,
A gift I forget to pick up, oh dear!

Away to the stores I flew like a flash,
With a heart full of dread and my last wad of cash.
But the stores were too crowded and the shelving was bare,
I wanted to yell, "This just isn't fair!"

I started to cry, I sent prayers up to heaven,
Oh great! My gift would have to come from 7-11!
But then from my iPhone I heard a small ding,
A message from Boyd's! I wanted to sing!

Of course they could help! I ran to their store,
I had forgotten that Boyd's was open til 4!

That's right! We'll be open Christmas Eve from 9am-4pm
So if you have that last minute gift or stocking stuffers to pick up,
then stop on by, we'd love to help!

We also have a few Angel Moroni Christmas Tree Toppers
for ( $19.95) in stock!
We have a limited supply so you might want to act fast!

Have a very Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment