Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Popcorn Grows Where????


For every Primary child who still thinks popcorn grows on apricot trees, we give you...

Popcorn Bopping!




This CD has actually been out for a while, but we love it! Our son requests that we play it every morning....... and I'm not sick of it yet so it's gotta be pretty good right?
(either that or I'm just tone deaf...)
Several Primary songs have been rearranged with catchy beats that make it way more entertaining. But hey, don't take my word for it. Take a listen and see what you think.



The Track includes:
-Popcorn Popping

-‘Give,’ Said the Little Stream
-Pioneer Children Sang As They Walked
-I Hope They Call Me on a Mission
-Do As I’m Doing/Hinges/Head Shoulders, Knees and Toes Medley
-The Handcart Song
-Follow the Prophet
-Hello Song/Fun to Do Medley
-If You're Happy/Do As I'm Doing Medley
-Book of Mormon Stories
-Saturday/When We’re Helping Medley
-Oh, What Do You Do In the Summertime?
-My Heavenly Father Loves Me



You can order your copy of Popcorn Bobbing online at Boyd's LDS Books or come in and see us!

If you own Popcorn Bobbing, leave a comment below and tell us what your family thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment