Thursday, February 12, 2009

Royal Target

My Rating:

You know the famous line “If you build it they will come” from the movie Field of Dreams? Well, “If Traci Abramson writes it, I’ll read it!” I was so excited when I found out Royal Target was coming out and what it was about, I mean come on! Janessa works for the CIA and is given the assignment to help protect the royal family after they’ve received numerous death threats. In order to do this she must become engaged to the prince! This has romance and action written all over it. How could I not get excited!? There’s a handsome prince, royal jewels, beautiful dresses, girls with guns… It’s every girls dream! (well except the part where people are trying to kill you) Anyway, I read it and loved it. No surprise there. I love Traci’s writing style. The romance is there, but so is the suspense! And come on, we all know those are the two things that can make or break a book. If you read Royal Target and like it, be on the lookout for another book Traci’s writing called Lockdown. It’s due out sometime in March of 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment