Thursday, February 2, 2012

Of Grace and Chocolate

My Rating: (4/5 Stars)

You know the old saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover"? Yeah, well I totally do. So major kudos to whoever designed the cover of this book, because that's why I picked it up and brought it home with me. Sadly, chocolate is my Kryptonite. And before I go gett'in all nerdy, maybe we should just move on to the actual review...

To be honest my first impression of Jill (main character) was that she was so rude! Who wouldn't want some sweet, handsome guy doing something clever like stealing your cell to ask you out? Romantic right!? By the end of the first chapter she started to grow on me though and I ended up really liking her.

I felt like her character had depth. Krista Jensen did a great job at explaining how Jill's past had affected her character and made her who she was. It was believable. Plus, I really liked the ending. Sweet and perfect, just like chocolate!!!

1 comment:

  1. Krista is my friend. She's an awesome person as well as a great writer! Christy

    ReplyDelete